Make your strategic decisions easier, faster, and more accurate
Tune your own or your organization's strategic decision-making with tried and tested tweaks. Become a confident and solid decision-maker, even in the face of uncertainty.
What You'll Get:
Get one year of access to five action-packed modules, one for each stage of the strategic decision-making process.
Modules consist of tried and proven step-by-step tweaks straight from my 20+ years of boardroom decision-making consulting and scientific research.
Take your decision-making from good to great, especially when your organization's environment changes quickly or unpredictably.
How Tuning Works
Decision-tuning redesigns the decision-making process by neutralizing cognitive errors, simplifying methods, and focus on the right information and logic.
Faster & Cheaper
Imagine having to pay for the many hours a normal strategy consultant puts in to improve your process... it would take weeks, if not months, and meet with much resistance.
So spare your organization a 5-to-6-figure bill, a lot of time and irritation, and do it yourself!
Take your pick from the library of tweaks to
- Match your decision-making strategy to the change rate in your organization's environment
- Build your strategic awareness competency
- Practice skills in problem-solving
- Mitigate decision-making errors worsened by uncertainty
- Upgrade scanning to 2.0 to see the right signals
- Build your context-awareness competency
- Practice skills in information literacy and scanning
- Mitigate organizational blind spots
- Use the powers of your team to see the right signals right
- Build your team-oriented leadership competency
- Practice skills in sensemaking and productive conflict
- Mitigate groupthink and other team-level biases
- Choose the best strategic option
- Build your judgment and decision-making competencies
- Practice option evaluation
- Mitigate decision biases before you decide on proposals
- Recruit your network to realize your goals
- Build your operational and strategic networking competencies
- Practice involving your formal and informal network to make better decisions
- Avoid common pitfalls when including stakeholders like young people and customers in strategic explorations
Use the tweaks to improve your own or your organization's decision-making process but don't let it replace your management responsibilities of critical thinking.
You'll get immediate access to every tweak after payment (one full year).