How to Get Clear, Confident, and Decisive in Critical Decision-Making
Get rid of second-guessing and self-doubt once and for all. My six-step D.E.C.I.D.E. system helps executives and change agents in any industry to make more accurate decisions, especially in volatile and uncertain situations.
Do any of these sound familiar to you:
- Everyone is looking at you for answers, but you can't seem to find a convincing piece of evidence to guide your decision. So you hold the decision off, hoping that tomorrow's news will bring clarity. But of course, it doesn't. So you're just as unsure only now the decision is more urgent.
- Being angry with yourself because you're afraid of making the wrong decision and be seen as an inadequate woman instead of the leader you are.
- Watching the numbers going the wrong way because all the usual solutions don't seem to work anymore, and now you're out of options. Drastic action is what you need, but which one?
I remember the long, hard days and short, troubled nights and the never-ending replay of pros and cons in my head like it happened yesterday.
The year had just turned 2013, and despite putting all my energy and brainpower into this failing company, I could not find a way out. Instead, I had to close the doors when we still had the money left to pay our debts. The sad ending came after four years of trying to find our purpose and reinvent ourselves.
This was the only company I couldn't save in the 24+ years of my entrepreneurship.
This was also the most significant lesson I've learned. Solving the issue of where to take an organization next became my life's purpose.
Fast forward six years, and I've earned my Ph.D. on this very question.
Fast forward another couple of years, and here we are.
You're wondering how to get to that next step, and I know the answer...
Introducing the Six-Step D.E.C.I.D.E. System for Critical Decision-Making
A science-based and real-world tested system tailored specifically to executives who want to regain their confidence, decisiveness, and joy in critical decision-making without all the second-guessing.
- Lose the fear of what the future might bring so that you can enjoy the leadership position you fought so hard for.
- Never again be confused or worried about a critical decision means that you can focus on what really matters: to let your organization do good.
- Waking up every single morning feeling good and full of energy so that you can be a better parent AND a better leader.
- Having a track record of accurate decisions means that you are seen as an accomplished leader even when you wear that hot pink suit ;)
- Regain your confidence and decisiveness so that you can be the mentor and role model for other women climbing the ladder.
This isn't like any program you've seen or done before...
I'm sure you're sitting there thinking that you've heard all this before. And you're wondering how this system could be any different than every decision-making course or program out there.
Well, let me share a few things with you.
My Six-Step D.E.C.I.D.E. System is like no other program out there. Not only have I designed this specifically for female executives, but it's also based on my 24+ years of boardroom experience and my Ph.D. in managerial foresight.
Most other programs out there will leave you:
- Confused and overwhelmed: They give you either too little or too much to change, and both lead to you remaining in the exact same situation that you're in right now.
- Applying the same old, same old. Trust me, critical decision-making does not mean endless broad sweeps of the environment, frustratingly slow discussions low on creativity and high in conformity, and the seemingly unavoidable new business models. That'd only leave you making the same mistakes and craving quick, new fixes.
- Going back to your old process soon after following their program because it simply wasn't bringing you immediate releif and made in a way that fit your busy days.
The D.E.C.I.D.E. System is about giving you the smallest tweaks possible to increase decision accuracy, speed, and yield for each step of the decision-making process
Get a detailed look at what you're going to get done:
1. Discover Omissions
- Improve the quality of the information underpinning your decisions as a first step to higher accuracy.
- Identify the unknowns that you didn't even know you need or where to find and gain confidence with every fact found.
- Squeeze the last drop of knowledge from search results and minimize time spent scanning.
2. Error Check
- Reduce the odds of costly cognitive errors left unchecked and avoid losing face.
- Recognize and fix personal and group-level biases for higher accuracy.
- Check proposals for errors and get them upgraded to make better decisions quicker and easier.
3. Critique Logic
- Identify and improve hitherto implicit logic in decision deliberation to increase commitment and engagement.
- Assemble a sounding board that you can rely upon to complement your own insight all the time.
- Guide your team to debate better and become better decision-makers like you.
4. Ideate Alternatives
- Increase the odds of finding the best solution instead of optimizing the obvious one on the table.
- Find viable and goal-driven decision alternatives fast to fuel a better choice.
- Involve the right stakeholders at the right time for the right feedback and ideas.
- Stop watering down decisions to reach consensus, but integrate the best unique insights to a shared, highly accurate decision.
- Choose between alternatives by comparing the value they bring and the trade-off you'd make by not choosing the rest so you can explain your choice in clear language.
- Increase decision yield with quick safety checks before you begin implementing so you won't have to come back on a decision anytime soon.
6. Ethics Check
- Let the organization do more good with every decision.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas now and in the future and become a better influence.
- Use four easy questions to upgrade the ethical power of your decisions right away.
Plus Handy Bonuses
Get your own Ph.D. level expert on boardroom decision-making included
Little dictionary of decision biases and their fixes
- Test yourself
- Pick and apply a way to fix it
- Links to the science behind it
Network opportunities in our private community
- Receive helpful feedback
- Learn from the questions of your peers
Once every two weeks a live Q&A with me
- My view on your decision-making questions and ideas
- Replay library
SIX COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
A Decision-Making Course, and:
5 other courses on business intelligence scanning, reducing cognitive biases, managing conflict and make it productive, ideation, and ethics.
Use it to build out your leadership and change management competencies such as strategic awareness, self-development, problem analysis, creativity, integrity, and judgment forming.
Practice the skills that will help you for the rest of your working life: problem scoping, information management, context mapping, conflict resolution, qualified evaluation, and probabilistic reasoning.
And tweak each step of the critical decision-making process to adjust for high uncertainty, and get your team engaged at the same time.
Make your critical decisions up to 66% more accurate by:
- Section 1: Discover the business intelligence you missed the first time
- Section 2: Error-check decision assumptions and fix decision-making biases
- Section 3: Critique decision logic for slips, misunderstandings, and negative reception
- Section 4: Ideate multiple viable solutions to elevate decision effectiveness
- Section 5: Decide about the best alternative by integration or equal level trade-offs
- Section 6: Ethics-check to avoid unintended negative consequences in the longer term
You'll also get:
- 3 MONTHS ACCESS TO UPDATES AND NEW TWEAKS
- Bonus #1: The Litte dictionary of decision-making errors
- Bonus #2: Network opportunities with your peers in a private community
- Bonus #3: Live Q&A, once every two weeks
"It wasn't just a course for me. It changed my decision-making for real."
If you think:
"This is just another person selling her course" --think again.
You will learn more about strategic decision-making than you would in an expensive MBA.
You will spend thousands of euros less than you would on a consultancy firm, and you'd be in the lead yourself!
It will be the best money you ever spend because it's so affordable.
Managers who suffer from time pressure, information overwhelm, inadequate support, or risk and change anxiety now confidently make tough strategic decisions while thinking on their feet.
You don't have to do this alone anymore...
I'm here to support you every step of the way so you can finally crack the intricacies of critical decision-making and become a confident solution finder in any decision-making issue.
I'm happy to invite you to join me and hundreds of like-minded executives already graduated from the mastery if you feel that it's right for you.
If all this did for you was...
- Finally helped you to become the confident, accomplished leader you know you have inside you... would this be worth it?
- Gave you peace of mind so you could be a better spouse and parent... would this be worth it?
- Gave you all the skills you need to face any new critical decision. no matter the uncertainty or volatility surrounding your organization... would this be worth it?
Yes. Of course it would.
And because I am so sure that the D.E.C.I.D.E. system will deliver, I am going to guarantee your success.
I won't leave you when you're worried.
So when you don't achieve the decision confidence you want, I'll give you your money back (100%) AND three 1 on 1 60-minutes Zoom coaching sessions to drill down what's wrong and find another way to fix it.