All The Tweaks You Need To Tune Your Strategic Decision-Making Power
Make strategic decisions faster, more accurately, and confidently even when your organization's environment is changing in anything but clear directionsTry four tweaks for free
Five Courses for the Price of One
A Decision-Making Course, and:
Courses on managing uncertainty, strategic scanning, sensemaking and productive conflict, and networking for goal realization.
Use it to build out the 21st-century competencies strategic awareness, context awareness, team-oriented leadership, and organizational sensitivity.
Practice skills like problem scoping, information management, context mapping, conflict resolution, qualified evaluation, probabilistic reasoning, and networking.
And tweak each stage of strategic decision-making to become a faster, more confident, and accurate decision-maker in one go.
- Module 1: Match decision strategies to the change rate in your organizational environment
- Module 2: See the right developments
- Module 3: See the right developments right
- Module 4: Choose the best decision option
- Module 5: Realize your goals
- 1 YEAR ACCESS TO UPDATES
- Bonus #1: The Litte dictionary of decision-making errors
- Bonus #2: Access to a community of your peers to help each other learn
"It wasn't just a course for me. It changed my decision-making for real."
If you think:
"This is just another person selling her course" --think again.
You will learn more about strategic decision-making than you would in an expensive MBA.
You will spend thousands of euros less than you would on a consultancy firm, and you'd be in the lead yourself!
It will be the best money you ever spend because it's so affordable.
Managers who suffer from time pressure, information overwhelm, inadequate support, or risk and change anxiety now confidently make tough strategic decisions while thinking on their feet.
5 Modules - 51 step-by-step tweaks
Get a detailed look at what you're going to get done:
It's time to acquire the skills to become the confident, strategic decision-maker you need to be to help your organization thrive, even when the future is uncertain and downturns are looming.
Module 1 - Match Decision Strategies to External Change
- Strive for the best instead of the right decision
- Make clarity your superpower
- Identify missing facts on change
- Assess uncertainty
- Match uncertainty with the appropriate decision strategies
- Correct for uncertainty distortion
Module 2 - Seeing the Right Things Happening
- Find your scanning strengths
- Practice scanning 2.0
- Find organizational blind spots
- Google to fill blind spots
- Easy ways to clip and store search results
- Take finding into the future
- A quick way to get a bird's eye view
- Turn findings into opportunities
Module 3 - See the Right Things Right
- Escape the framing of your expertise and fix common decision biases
- Check for bias in team discussions
- Team training to improve the accuracy of predictions
- Assemble a foresight team like Abraham Lincoln's cabinet of critics
- Focus on unique instead of shared insights
- Organize foresight: when, how, and how much
- Deal with the disinterested, the anxious, the stubborn, the confused, and the negative
- Facilitate productive conflict
- Establish a war room
Module 4 - Choosing the Best Option
- Develop multiple valid decision options to find the best one
- Increase the longevity of decisions
- Check proposals for common decision-making biases and have them fixed
- Test new ideas before scaling up to full implementation
- When to review decisions and how
- How to communicate decisions over time and across functional layers and levels
- Develop future customer profiles to find emerging needs
- Turn learnings into new habits to speed up high quality decision-making
Plus Handy Bonuses
Get your own Ph.D. level expert on boardroom decision-making included
Module 5 - Network to Get Things Done
- Engage HR (HR has a special role)
- Connect peers and higher levels to your work
- When and how to involve experts, customers, and suppliers
- How to involve kids, teenagers, students, and high potentials
- Integrate pearls of wisdom instead of influencing or converting others
Bonus #1 - The Little Dictionary of Biases and Fixes
- Avoid common decision-making errors - Flipping through the dictionary is the quickest way to making better decisions.
- Everything is covered -Biases, their fixes, and how to test for them, all together in a comprehensive post, including the empirical studies should you need them.
Bonus #2 - Peer Group
Bonus #3 - Get My Personal Feedback
- Ask me any questions about foresight and strategic decision-making- I am here to help you succeed.
- Make the most of my 20+ years of experience with boardroom decision-making in any industry.
- Get process feedback from me on any decision you're currently making.
You don't have to do this alone anymore...
I'm here to support you every step of the way so you can finally crack the intricacies of strategic decision-making and become a confident solution finder in any decision-making issue.
I'm happy to invite you to join me and hundreds of like-minded managers already in the decision-tuning business if you feel that it's right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay the course?
Do I have to be an experienced manager to take the course?
What does the admission fee cover?
What are the technical requirements?
Will I get my money back if I drop out?
How do I get access to the course?
How much time will be involved in lessons and homework?
What kind of participant does well with the course?
Will it work for my niche?
Can I get your personal feedback?
Decision Tuning Pro
Redesign your organization's strategic decision-making process yourself to make tough decisions easier, faster, and more accurate. Get five action-packed modules of step-by-step lessons straight from my 20+ years of boardroom decision-making consulting and take decision-making from good to great! Imagine having to pay for the many hours a strategy consultant needs to improve your process... it would take weeks, if not months, and meet with much resistance. So spare your organization a 5-figure bill, time, and irritation, and do it yourself!